Drew Scouting operates under the overall policies governed by the Boy Scouts of America. For more information please visit http://www.scouting.org/
Drew Scouting Policies
- All Scouts and Parents must complete an application. Cost for Adult Application is $33 per year.
- All scouts must be represented by a volunteer adult position.
- Scouts must wear an official uniform (Total Cost (roughly): $90). Adult uniforms are optional. Drew Scouts uniform requirements are:
- Council and Pack Patches
- Neckerchief Slide
- Adult Applicants must complete YPT (Youth Protection Training) and provide certification to our BSA (Boyscouts of America) contact before attending any outings or events with Scouts.
- Parents with Scouts must attend monthly Pack and Den meetings (2 meetings per month)
- Parents are expected to participate in meetings and help while attending special events and outings.